This airport is east of Inverness at Dalcross. It was originally developed by the Royal Air Force in 1940, becoming civilian after World War Two in 1947.
Although the Inverness to Aberdeen line (the former Inverness and Nairn Railway) passes close to the airport there is presently no station.
Castle Stuart Platform
Fort George [1st]
Fort George [2nd]
| Dalcross Timber Siding|
Ardesier Platform construction yard
Fort George [Fort]
Culloden Battlefield Memorial
Rosehaugh Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|