This goods station was to the east of Auchtertool. There was a loop with a signal box, the loop on the south side. The goods sidings ran from the west end of the loop. The box was the only one along the line and closed in 1923.
The line east closed in 1960 and complete closure was in 1962.
The site is cleared and in use as a yard.
Glenrothes with Thornton
| Orrock Hill Quarry|
Lady Helen Colliery
Lochgelly Colliery Melgund Pit
Lochgelly Colliery Jenny Gray Pit
Seafield Branch Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|03/03/1896||Kirkcaldy District Railway (North British Railway)|
Line opened as a goods relief line between Invertiel Junction (Kirkcaldy) and Foulford Junction (Cowdenbeath) with a goods station at Auchtertool Goods.