Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
Ferryhill Shed was located in the ^V^ of the junction between the Aberdeen Railway and the Deeside Railway with approach from the north. The second shed was opened to the west of the original Ferryhill Shed [1st] of 1850. Work commenced in 1896 and the shed opened in 1908. This was a larger building of 12 roads.
British Railways assigned the code 61B.
The shed closed on the 6th of December 1987 and most of the site cleared, but the turntable remained and original Ferryhill shed [1st] building.
The Ferryhill Railway Heritage Trust was created to restore the turntable, to allow steam specials to Aberdeen to turn, and remaining shed.
Duthie Park is to the south west of the shed.
Aberdeen Guild Street
| Ferryhill Shed [1st]|
Craiginches Saw Mill
Craiginches Iron Works
Aberdeen Corporation Electricity Works
Aberdeen Signalling Centre
Aberdeen South Signal Box
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|