North Water Bridge Halt (1866-1951)
Opened on the Montrose and Bervie Railway.
This was a halt on the west side of the line just north of the North Water Bridge Viaduct. The North Water Bridge itself is the road bridge just to the west of the viaduct.
The trackbed, to the south, is now a walkway. The former halt site is not an official walkway.
Bridge of Dun
Birnie Road Siding
Other railway and industry locations
North Water Bridge Viaduct
Montrose North Junction
Montrose Shed [NBR]
Montrose [CR] Timber Yard
Montrose Shed [CR]
Montrose West Quay
Montrose Wet Dock
South Esk Viaduct
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|