This goods yard was on the Hamiltonhill Branch (Caledonian Railway). It was east of Balgrayhill Road on the north side of the line and approached, by reversal, from the east. When opened it was very much in the countryside, except for quarrying activity.
Just to the north was the large Huntershill Quarry (rail served from the Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway).
The signal box was on the north side of the line alongside Balgrayhill Road, with the yard to its north.
The yard was equipped with sidings and a loading bank.
East of the station, on the south side of the line and approached from the west, was a siding for the laundry at Stobhill Hospital, terminating in front the clock tower.
The signal box closed in 1966 when the line from Balornock Junction to Partick West Junction closed.
The site of Springburn Park Goods is now housing.
Possilpark and Parkhouse
St Rollox [2nd]
| Huntershill Quarry|
Cowlairs East Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/12/1894||Hamiltonhill Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Springburn Park Goods opened for goods.