Opened on the Clydesdale Junction Railway.
This station opened in 1873 at what became the junction of the short branch to Bothwell [CR] in 1877. Fallside House was to the north of the railway. There was no goods yard.
The station was on the west side of an overbridge (Fallside Road), the double track junction was to the east with a signal box on the north side of the line. When opened a number of collieries were opening in what had been largely farmland. Bothwell Park Brick Works was to open to the east.
Nothing remains of the station.
Bothwell Park Halt
Bothwell [North British]
Other railway and industry locations
Bothwell Park Quarry
Bothwell Park Brick Works
Hamilton Palace Junction
Bothwell Park Signal Box
Uddingston Cement Depot
Viewpark Colliery Signal Box
Bothwell Park Colliery Pits No 1 and 2
Bothwell and Uddingston Gas Works
Bothwell Park Colliery Signal Box
Tannochside Colliery Pit No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|