This goods station was located in the ^V^ of the junction between the Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway and the curve to the Paisley and Renfrew Railway.
The yard was approached from the east, from Greenlaw Junction. The was the junction of the goods loop lines which ran east to Arkleston Junction and with spurs north west to Paisley Abercorn (the original connecting curve to the Renfew line) and west to Wallneuk Junction. This junction was controlled by ^Paisley Goods^ box.
There was a small two road single ended shed at the west end of the site.
The yard had, from north to south, two sets of plain sidings, two sets of sidings serving a loading bank, a three road goods shed and marshalling sidings. These were all approached from [Greenlaw Junction]].
The signal box closed in 1966. The yard closed around 1970.
The yard is lifted except for a single siding, used for a tamper. The yard site is now a car park and small industrial estate.
Paisley Power Box is in the south of the former site, on the north side of the railway.
Paisley Hamilton Street
Paisley Gilmour Street
Paisley Canal [1st]
Paisley St James
| Paisley Signalling Centre|
Paisley East Junction
Lacy Street Depot
Stoneybrae Twin Signal Box
Paisley Mineral Depot [GSW]
Underwood Coal Depot
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1863||Paisley and Renfrew Railway
Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway|
Curve to connect the Paisley and Renfrew Railway to the Glasgow and Paisley Joint Railway authorised. A goods station at Garrowhill (Greenlaw Goods) is also authorised for the Glasgow and South Western Railway, with the option for the Caledonian Railway that is become a joint goods station.