This was a single platform station for much of its existence, a loop and second platform being added in 1919 - although this loop was only used in busy seasons. The station was around 1 km south east of Esslemont itself.
There was a goods yard at the south end, west side of the line, approached from the south.
The loop was short lived and was taken out in 1925. The station closed in 1952 and the line in 1979.
The station building remains intact, in use as a house. The northbound platform is largely intact and the southbound less so and overgrown.
Blackdog (Strabathie Brick Works)
| Ythan Viaduct|
Elrick Signal Box
Raith^s Farm Sidings
Dyce Creosote Works
St Fergus Church - Dyce Symbol Stones
Cruden Bay Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|