This was a two platform station with a passing loop. The main station building, of one storey, was on the southbound platform.
The goods yard, with a goods shed close to the station building, was on the east side, approached from the south.
Platforms remain but the buildings are gone. Houses now occupy the goods yard.
From 1904 the Great North of Scotland Railway ran a connecting bus to Methlick via Tarves and Keithfield.
The loop was quite long with a north and south box, dating from 1890. The north box^s signals were taken over by the south box in 1901.
The station closed to passengers in 1965.
The boxes closed in 1966. The line closed in 1979.
The next station north was Logierevie and the next south was Newmachar.
Blackdog (Strabathie Brick Works)
Berryhill (Murcar Golf Club)
| Elrick Signal Box|
Raith^s Farm Sidings
Dyce Creosote Works
St Fergus Church - Dyce Symbol Stones
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|