This was a single platform station on the east side of the line. There was a single storey cottage style station building.
There was a goods siding on the west side, approached from the south, which served a loading bank almost giving the appearance of a two platform station.
A signal box opened in 1894. It closed as a block post in 1894 but remained as a covered ground frame for the siding.
The station closed to passengers in 1965, the line closed altogether in 1979.
The station building is now a house and the trackbed is a footpath.
Blackdog (Strabathie Brick Works)
| Ythan Viaduct|
Elrick Signal Box
Raith^s Farm Sidings
Dyce Creosote Works
St Fergus Church - Dyce Symbol Stones
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|