This station was north of the village of Forgandenny and west of Forgandenny Viaduct.
It was a two platform station with a goods yard to the west, south of the line and serving, initially, a brick and tile works.
The main station building was on the westbound/southbound platform and is now a house. It is similar to those at Kinbuck and Blackford.
The signal box was at the west end of the station and on the north side of the line opposite the goods yard.
The station closed to passengers in 1956 and the box closed in 1966.
Bridge of Earn [2nd]
Perth Glasgow Road
Perth Glasgow Road [Temporary]
Bridge of Earn [1st]
Perth Princes Street
| Earn Viaduct [Forgandenny]|
Earn Viaduct [Bridge of Earn]
Perth South Shed
Perth South Junction
Perth Railway Works
Perth St Leonards Bridge
Craigie Bridge Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|22/05/1848||Scottish Central Railway|
Opened from Stirling to Perth. Stations at: Bridge of Allan [1st], Dunblane, Kinbuck, Greenloaning, Auchterarder, Dunning, Forteviot, Forgandenny, Perth General.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways
Scottish Central Railway (Oakwood Library of Railway History)