This line is closed and much of the route used by the M90. The line ran from Mawcarse Junction to Bridge of Earn via Glenfarg and was opened in connection with the Forth Bridge Railway.
|05/01/1970||Kinross-shire Railway Fife and Kinross Railway Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)|
Perth (Hilton Junction) to Cowdenbeath North Junction closed to passengers.
|05/01/1970||Fife and Kinross Railway
Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)|
Bridge of Earn Junction (excluded) to Milnathort (excluded) closed to all traffic.
|05/01/1970||Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)
Fife and Kinross Railway|
Cowdenbeath to Perth closed to passengers, Bridge of Earn [2nd] to Milnathort closed to goods, Cowdenbeath to Milnathort singled.
|06/10/1975||Edinburgh and Northern Railway|
Bridge of Earn Junction to Ladybank re-opened for passengers (after closure of the Glenfarg Line (North British Railway)).
This line is divided into a number of portions.
This was a two platform station with the main station building on the northbound platform. The signal box was at the north end of the northbound platform. The Glenfarg route was opened to improve the North British Railway^s approach to Perth after the opening of the Forth Bridge.
This two platform station was immediately west of the junction between the lines to Ladybank and Glenfarg. The junction was controlled by a signal box in the ^V^ of the junction, aligned to the Glenfarg route (opened around 1890 for the new route, 1890, and station, 1892).